Re: FINAL LIST OF TDW BONUS STATIONS FOR 2018

VE3LTN - Mike Joyce - #1763

Due to antenna restrictions at this time I will only be on 40/20/15/10 - based on conditions ---  however when I am going on the air I will post to "group.io" which band and of course if I change bands as well as when I go off air
like the rest - macros built, extra chair cushion in place, YL given the credit card to go shopping, and a sacrifice ready for the condition gods....

Mike - VE3LTN (CEC)

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 9:49 PM, VA7GEM -1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:
Jeff
I am hoping to get you on at least three bands.
Will be trying 80, 40, & 20.
160 is marginal here and I don't think 15 will be active enuf to spend time there.
regards
Barry

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 05:24 pm, JEFF WALSH wrote:

And a good time will be had by all

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

--
Mike Joyce, VE3LTN (CEC)

In order to save trees this message was sent using 100% recycled electrons.