Re: FT-1000MP

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Ahhh, Okay, then I misunderstood but not I understand!!!  hihi

I kind of figured that when you suggested using the club call, I realized different call sign.

Thanks

Dan Morris

On May 11, 2018, at 12:30 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Dan:

That's right.

However there was nothing in Paul's post that I saw which referenced using last letter of suffix.  He wanted me to change last letter of suffix so he could work me again as a different call sign.

Not about to change my call sign and when I die , I will haunt whoever takes it !

Jerry  n9avy