From: Steve R via Groups.Io <oldjavadrinker@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, May 8, 2018 10:16 pm
Subject: [070Club] Band Plan

I am doing a little studying for my prep on Ham radio Now, I was looking at the band plan issue, and discovered that the band plan doesnt specifically mention where each mode is to be used in the bands. For example, 20M has 14.070 14.095 says RTTY, however IARU describes it as narrow band digital.

Then it discusses a "gentlemen's agreement for suggested frequencies and had 14.070 as PSK. Exactly who and when was this gentlemens agreement made?

Any background would be helpful.

Thanks,

Steve VA3FLF