From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Steve R via Groups.Io <oldjavadrinker@...>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 6:02:47 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] PSK vs FT8 Talk Show Invite

You guys might remember a while back that I mentioned I had written to the hosts of Ham Radio Now, Gary Pearce and David Goldenberg. From Davis's emaill to me today, it appears that Joe Taylor has not responded and Gary Hinson, ZL2FB stated that his work schedule didn't allow him any free time.  So having said that, I have been invited to come on the show and discuss the FT8 vs PSK issues.

This would be a monumental task but i would be honored to represent the members of this group, not officially, but as a ham that enjoys PSK and is concerned about the encroachment into the PSK sections of the band. My perspective would not be one as confrontational but as a person seeking common sense cooperation on this issue.

I guess my questions to the 070 Group are, should I accept the offer?  Secondly, what constructive comments and points should I make to get some attention from ARRL, IARU, and others organizations? I know we have had days of ranting and complaining of which I have taken part. In order to do this the right way we need to approach it calmly and logically.

So I am open for constructive points and comments and do you think this would be something I should do?  Honestly, I know there are people here in the club like Matt, David, or Jim that would be a far better choice to be a Youtube celebrity than me.

Thanks,

KM4FLF
VA3FLF