73, Tnx fer Trying!

Stan

W9SMR

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2018 12:24 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Special Event Station K4S

When we worked you signal was very weak and barely seem on waterfall.  They only one weaker was KC3EF/m  who was in negative mode on waterfall.

Jerry   n9avy

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

K4S, operated by W4AC,
the Tamiami Amateur Radio Club,
Venice, Florida..on behalf of the Venice,
Florida Annual Sharks Tooth Festival

..Venice, Florida
-Know as the Sharks Tooth Capital
of the World. Millions of shark teeth
wash up on the sandy beaches.

..Income benefits the Special Athlete Boosters
 of Sarasota County...

QSL info at QRZ.COM or direct to W4JS with SASE
including a small sharks tooth)

Work K4S on 3 modes or bands and receive
Shark Hunter Certificate...See QRZ.COM for details and bands..