Probably too close for me on 20 meters, but I'll have a look shortly.

Mike
WM4B

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 1:29 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

 Looking for you now 1728z

JIM K5SP

-------- Original message --------
From: stan robinson <robinstan@...>
Date: 4/13/18  11:52 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Cc: bob billingsley <rebill05@...>, Jack-W4JS Sproat <w4js@...>, w2xyz@...
Subject: [070Club] Special Event Station K4S

I will be operating the only PSK-31 station representing the Special Event Station K4S.

Currently calling on 20m (near 14,072.5).

Not seeing many traces. Look for me until 4:00 EDT today. Will post Saturday schedule tomorrow.

Where else are you going to get a Petrified Shark's Tooth? See below:

73,
Stan
W9SMR

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

K4S, operated by W4AC,
the Tamiami Amateur Radio Club,
Venice, Florida..on behalf of the Venice,
Florida Annual Sharks Tooth Festival

..Venice, Florida
-Know as the Sharks Tooth Capital
of the World. Millions of shark teeth
wash up on the sandy beaches.

..Income benefits the Special Athlete Boosters
 of Sarasota County...

QSL info at QRZ.COM or direct to W4JS with SASE
(  including  a small sharks tooth)

Work K4S on 3 modes or bands and receive
Shark Hunter Certificate...See QRZ.COM for details and bands..

--
Jim,  K5SP #483