73,
Stan
W9SMR

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

K4S, operated by W4AC,
the Tamiami Amateur Radio Club,
Venice, Florida..on behalf of the Venice,
Florida Annual Sharks Tooth Festival

..Venice, Florida

-Know as the Sharks Tooth Capital
of the World. Millions of shark teeth
wash up on the sandy beaches.

..Income benefits the Special Athlete Boosters
 of Sarasota County...

QSL info at QRZ.COM or direct to W4JS with SASE

including a small sharks tooth)

Work K4S on 3 modes or bands and receive
Shark Hunter Certificate...See QRZ.COM for details and bands..