Which band??

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Apr 13, 2018, at 8:53 AM, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef1@...> wrote:

On air in couple om minutes.

Dick

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018, 8:23 PM <kc3ef1@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I called and called and called, but not much action.

My most interesting contact was with N6CEK, Charles, 070-2163 which is probably the first PODX mobile to mobile QSO on psk31.  We both were running IC7100 thru 20 mtr hamsticks, with the XYL driving.

I worked John KE4JB in New York.  Propagation seemed to be better to the West Coast that to the East of mid West.

I will be on the air tomorrow around 0900 EDT, heading North to Little Rock.  Will see if propagation is better tomorrow.   I will send e-mail before I leave.

Thanks Stan for the reports.

Will upload logs on Sat.

73

Dick – KC3EF