Re: FT8

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Or we should move down the CW portion of the band? Why do CW Ops get so
much space??

Justin KC2GIK
Lets all shen email to the ARRL they started this mess. And hope they will
stop the contest.
Find the person at the ARRL and start to flood him/she witn emails. And
lets see where that goes.

Bob - wa2aar

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 10:30 PM, Sherri Rapp <srapp7@gmail.com> wrote:

I sent an email to him. Was as diplomatic as I could possibly be. We'll
see what happens.

Sherri RAPP, WB4OSU, 2601

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018, 9:56 PM Mike Besemer - WM4B #348
<mwbesemer@cox.net>
wrote:

k1jt@arrl.net per QRZ. Probably other means of contacting him at the
WSJT page.