Re: FT8 on 14.070

Sherri Rapp

I'm taking screen shots and emailing them to my division and section heads. If Mr. Taylor and the dev group won't respond to requests for common ground, we can go to our arrl reps. Or write letters to QST and other relevant periodicals. We really can work all this out without either side being too territorial.

Cheers!
Sherri, WB4OSU, #2601

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 11:15 AM, John Netro via Groups.Io <n9wvm@...> wrote:
Hi All

I am on 14.070 at this time watching the FT8 calls with my WSJT-X program and they are all DX Stations clear across the waterfall, Do the have a different band plan for ft8 than we have here in the States?

I just thought after reading the Emails on FT8 on PSK frequency I would check it out this morning sense I am off work today

N9WVM, John

070 #1073