Can we all get a grip?

Let's get a grip on our selves. NOBODY is going to jamb anyone else's signal. Who dreams this stuff up?

FT-8 is not a precursor to the end of the amateur radio world as we know & enjoy it.

"Back in the day"...CW operators had AM operators join them in using their frequencies...Everybody survived.

"Back in the day"...AM operators had SSB operators join them in using their frequencies... Everybody survived.

"Back in the day"...SSB  operators had RTTY come in & placed itself into the CW, AM, SSB & slow scan...Everybody survived.

Then here we come with our pip-squeak little narrow, low power wobbling signals...and "we" placed it in the portion of the band previously used by CW, AM, SSB, & RTTY...Everybody survived. Let's deal with facts, not made up fake news.

It's an annoyance, and 1 more time; it's not the end of the world thru the eyes of Amateur Radio, the ARRL, or any 070 Club member.

Milt -

N6MG

070-650

LONP #76