From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Adams
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 9:38 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] FT8

Yes but this a dam contest that the ARRL started. And I think they should stop it.

It is time for the PSK station to sent the ARRL E-mail about what is going on.

Last night I was on 14.070 and there were about 5 FT8 station on there.

What would happen if we went up to the FT8 freq. And start to use field hell

there they wouldn't like that at all.  I have been on PSK for 5 years and never

had a problem until now. This is my sounding off about the mess we are in.

Does anyone have K1JT e-mail.

Bob

wa2aar

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 7:16 PM, N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:

So everyone is is an uproar as to FT8 users using PSK Freqs

Just remember that when there is a SSB CW or RTTY Contest they

also use excessive bandwidth

My only Comment is this

If you are all really concerned as to losing the Bandwidth to FT8

then I suggest that Everyone take the Bull by the Horns and send Joe

K1JT and anyone else you can think of; an E Mail asking WHY FT8 was set

to use the PSK Freqs in the first Place and see if there can be some way

this can come to a head

I for one haven't been on the PSK Freqs for some time due to my

situation   I think Mark ( our Fearless Leader ) has all ready asked for

this Topic to come to and end about a month ago So quit the Belly aching

and start sending those E Mails

My 2c Worth

Chris N9JCA #797

" I am always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "