From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Adams
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 6:08 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] FT-8 on 14070--071

I agree they are on during the day on 20 meters in the PSK area of the band and it is  getting bad. I think that the ARRL grid

location with this program is a joke. The FT8 stations are stating to take over the band. Something

has to be done with this. They are bad operators. And don't care where they go. I would like to know how they would

feel if us on PSK went to the area where they are?

Bob - wa2aar

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 5:41 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Probably best to handle this issue off list.

Jerry   n9avy