From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry N9AVY
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 3:45 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Off the Air

Shipped the ol' FT-1000 MP off to get fixed this morning. Dropped TS-570S into its place but need to figure out how to put it on PSK or I could drop in the TS-850SAT, but I need to find the IFC-232 which is around here somewhere so I can get CAT control  (our overweight house cat  could use some CAT control , too !).

The 1000 MP  was 41  lbs shipped... no wonder my back hurts... that's one heavy radio ! A friend loaned me his 1000MP shipping box which appear to be triple boxed.  Hope it comes back in decent shape.

Now to find a way to get one of remain radios on PSK  so I don't go into withdrawal !

Jerry  n9avy

_._,_._,_

_,_._,_