From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> On Behalf Of W7RIV
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 11:57 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Mobile Installations

I would like to do more mobile operating for a few reasons. I would like to help the club out and get more Grids on the air for individuals. I find this a fun activity, but sometimes to do a portable setup it is just painful.

I've been looking at antennas, and there are just a million options and some they are very proud of them and the cost is insane. Is there a cost sensitive antenna that would work well for HF?

I'm also looking for an easy way to mount my Elecraft KX3 in my Jeep Wrangler.

Thanks for your input,

Bryon, W7RIV