ST. Pats Error?

Larry Rockne #404

I hate to throw a monkey wrench into things....but, the scorer said I had one error.

That VA3FLF/070# did not match.

I looked in QRZ under VA3FLF and found the following:

Stephen J. Riddle, VA3FLF

From QRZ:

I have both a US (KM4FLF) and Canadian ticket.”

I travel back and forth from North Carolina to visit family and friends. I am ocassionally using my /VE3 callsign to finish up some awards I have been tracking.”

Member PODX #2301, LONP #0396.....”

Under KM4FLF: “I got my Canadian call back in May, see my new page at VA3FLF.”

 It may be to late to include him in the St. Pat's day contest, but would love to have his LONP#.

Larry WA7HDZ #404