Re: St. Patty’s Day Contest

Rick - N7WE

Had a fun time.  Was in and out several times as other priorities had to be handled.  And sometimes when I was in the bands weren't!  Probably when I was out the bands were in...but I'll never know.  That's life these days.  I was particularly pleased to see and be able to work several of our newer members.  Thank you and welcome to the good times for all!

Next year with "all comers" format it should be a lot easier to pick up "Erin Go Bragh."  I ended up short an N and a B.  Didn't pick up any new grids, but managed to push the LONP total to 550!  That's a good contest in my book.