Contest wrap up

Jerry N9AVY

I had fun in contest even though bands were crummy. Started out on 20m, went to 40m and then 80m to wrap it up for the night around midnight (local). Started of on 40/80 m this AM and jumped back and forth between bands. Was very frustrated with all the racket on 20m (FT-8 and a few other modes).  Took a nap this afternoon while listening to 40m and when I woke up 40m was deader than a door nail ... never seen it look like that ...hope nothing died.

Picked up a few in last hours.  Was disappointed that I didn't find very many new 070 members as only need about 8 more unique calls/070#  to finish next level of LONP.  However, can't really blame the new members for avbaoiding the terrible conditions.

Can't wait until we open up our contests to everyone.

Thanks to all for the great contacts and to those who (AJ3DI) stuck with me until we got info exchanged.

73, Jerry  n9avy