From: Sherri Rapp <srapp7@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] St. Patty’s Day Contest

Thanks, Paula! I will look tomorrow with fresh eyes. I suspect the primary problem lies with me not knowing how the fields in the fldigi log map to an adif file. I really just don't know / can't decide what to use for a logging app so I'm using native logging for now. 🤷

Thanks!
Sherri

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018, 9:34 PM Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@...> wrote:
Sherri, if there are errors, they should show up in red further down the page when you look at your results. If you upload again, and check the checkbox to allow all to see your score, we could take a look at the errors and offer some suggestions on how to fix it. If you look at the scorer page, you will see that some callsigns are hyperlinks. If you click them, you can see their results. Take a look at mine – and you will see two errors. Hope this helps!

Paula K7PAX #1739