Re: St. Patty’s Day Contest

Matthew King - AK4MK

Sherri - I looked at your log submission for the contest.

Looks like you don't have the 070 #'s for each QSO saved in either the SRX field or the comment field, and the DXCC field is blank as well.

Take a look at those things and go from there.

Let me know if I can help you, please.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 9:17 PM, Sherri Rapp <srapp7@...> wrote:
This was a lot of fun. I got 18 QSOs which is more than any other contest so far. Now, I gotta figure out what on Earth happened with my adif file. The scorer awarded me no points. Hmm

Sherri, WB4OSU, 2601

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018, 8:23 PM VA7GEM-1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks everyone for the contacts.
Hope all derived some enjoyment from the event.
For a change I remembered to upload my log.
73s
Barry