Re: St. Patty’s Day Contest

Paula K7PAX #1739

Sherri, if there are errors, they should show up in red further down the page when you look at your results. If you upload again, and check the checkbox to allow all to see your score, we could take a look at the errors and offer some suggestions on how to fix it. If you look at the scorer page, you will see that some callsigns are hyperlinks. If you click them, you can see their results. Take a look at mine – and you will see two errors. Hope this helps!

Paula K7PAX #1739

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sherri Rapp
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 6:18 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] St. Patty’s Day Contest

This was a lot of fun. I got 18 QSOs which is more than any other contest so far. Now, I gotta figure out what on Earth happened with my adif file. The scorer awarded me no points. Hmm

Sherri, WB4OSU, 2601

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018, 8:23 PM VA7GEM-1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks everyone for the contacts.
Hope all derived some enjoyment from the event.
For a change I remembered to upload my log.
73s
Barry