Re: [K9RN] Massive solar storm that will slam Earth TOMORROW

Matthew King - AK4MK

Joe - a Google & Snopes search of "what has President Trump banned" reveals the travel ban. That's it. Period.  Like him or not (not saying I do or not), what you said is NOT "fact".

Now, this is - if anyone brings it up again (or any other politics unrelated specifically to ham radio), they'll immediately be put on moderated status.

I don't "rule" this message reflector at all, much less with an "iron fist", but I will draw the line on this sort of thing.

Please, don't even respond - just let it drop.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 7:58 AM, Joseph <ljl2002@...> wrote:
Just stating a known FACT.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 06:16 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Best to stay out of politics here.