Upcoming mailing - change of plans

Matthew King - AK4MK

After discussing it with our John Bower, KE4JB, our Chief Mailing Technician, we've decided to "get back on schedule" with our mailings. That should be January, May and September.

We did an "end of year" mailing, so if we were to do one now as previously announced, it'd be a pretty small mailing. On account of the schedule issue and the smallish mailing size were we to do it now, we've decided to hold off until the first week of May to send out the stickers and certificates that have been earned so far this year.

April 30th at midnight EST will be the cutoff for this mailing.

I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused. It's my fault. Yell at me if ya like.... :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director