I've been seeing Europe and Russia on the waterfall on and off for a week or so, but by the time I get to the house they're just barely decodable.

Mike
WM4B

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 2:31 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

 Saw you working that Sweden. He was weak here and guess he couldn't copy me. Same with that Russia.

JIM K5SP

-------- Original message --------
From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
Date: 3/14/18  11:46 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] 20m was good to Europe

20m was pretty good to Europe this morning from here in central Florida.  But seems to have closed out now with just domestic station on my waterfall.  Worked Sweden, Poland, European Russia, England and Germany without difficulty.  Best I've seen in a while.  Maybe it was those Equinox rips in the earth's magnetic field?  Who knows?  I'll take it whatever the cause!
Jim,  K5SP #483