Re: Open Up Contests - Reduce Membership Requirement

Brian (N2MLP)

But the rules don’t stop you from joining, just make you work for it

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 7:41 PM, Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

I’m not a fan of this idea.  I operate less than an hour a day around 0000z and maybe a bit more on weekends.  I make 50 contacts every 2 – 3 weeks – less if there is a contest.  Heck, even if I just do my one-contact-per day for the Calendar endorsement, that’s 30 contacts in a month.  (Granted, there are a few dupes in there, but not that many.)

IMHO, the thrill of the hunt is part of the fun.  That’s why the Clock, Calendar, and WTW endorsements are so much fun.  Why cheapen it?

Mike

WM4B