I agree with Don .... times and conditions change and the club must be able to change with the times .... if the club wants to continue to grow then reducing the number from 50 to 25 contacts as a prerequisite to me seems to the smart thing to do .....

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 4:20 PM, Donald Bolstad <don@...> wrote:

Yes I am all in favor of opening up the PODXS contests to all, members and non-members alike.  Can have different point values to make it more interesting.

I would also be in favor of reducing the 50 contact requirement for membership.  Seems a bit high in light of the recent activity decline.  Anyone reading this who joined  the club in the last few months care to comment?  How long did it take you to get the 50 contacts in the log??  I'd put the requirement at 25 or even less.  Maybe if a non-club member participates in a club contest and logs, say 10 members, that would qualify.

Don K9DEB
070 #2007
LONP #327