From: Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <kc2gik@justinmattes.com>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [070Club] FT8 THis morning

Would someone explain to me again how complaining on here changes
anything?? I would really like to know\

Justin,KC2GIK

Yes... that was the call they discussed on the development group who
decided to use 14.070 as an anchor.

You can't fix stupid!

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Steve R via Groups.Io wrote:

  I made a couple of DX contacts this am so far and hearing a lot of FT8
in the PSK band. I opened WSJTX to see who the culprits are.......all
DX. All the stations are trying to call TY7C a DXepedition to Benin. ALl
FT8's were F5, OK1, F6, DK8, etc.

Steve
VA3FLF
2301  <https://groups.io/g/070Club/leave/defanged>