From: Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...>
Date: 3/12/18 9:04 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] St Patrick's Day contest

i say open it up!!  the more the merrier/better, any way you look at it.

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

On Mar 12, 2018, at 6:43 PM, stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:

I echo Chris' comments. I had a long QSO with a local ham (N3SC) just getting active again and anxious to join the 070. I had to apologize that the big St. Paddy contest was members only and she would be lucky to get many QSOs toward her 50 required.

I vote to open it up.

73,
Stan
W9SMR