Re: FT-8 signals

Jerry N9AVY

Free outgoing cards ????   Where's that ?

Jerry

From: Irv [K3IRV] McWherter <irv47mc@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] FT-8 signals

Jerry:

I hope you did take advantage of free outgoings QSL cards.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 9:55 PM, Sherri Rapp <srapp7@...> wrote:
I go back and forth between PSK31 and FT8. All the time. I know for sure that I've sent PSK on FT8 frequencies and vice versa. Could be lots of honest mistakes we're seeing...hopefully? That said, I do understand the creeping of FT8  signals into well-established PSK territory. Definitely annoying. Not much or anything that can be done.

Sherri,  WB4OSU

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018, 6:54 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
A few minutes ago I was on 14071 and there was a FT-8 signal.  So went to 40m and there was another FT-8 sinal on 7070.  These things are like roaches , they're all over the place !!!   Need some FT-8 spray. It's bad enough they pretty much killed off 18.100  for PSK31 .

n9avy