From: Joseph <ljl2002@optimum.net>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: [070Club] It pays to double check Eqsl

I've seen a few of those.  I was operating at the time but no record of the Eqsl contact.  Someone probably saw the Q and decided to make it their own. JoeKA1PPV #1482   On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 08:03 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Ran through Eqsl and noticed a suspicious QSL from an EA5 on PSK31 from 1983.  Checked against log and there was no sign of that EA5.  Didn't get on PSK31 until 2000, so I rejected it.  Either it was an honest mistake or someone was trying to pull a fast one.  Waiting to see if he comes up with a beter QSL .