Re: It pays to double check Eqsl

B C <k9wis@...>

I can recreate cards if you have one that is filled out...I use GIMP to scrub out any written data on the card and create a blank one..Then I can make a template with 4 up on a sheet that you can print on you printer or take to office max.

Brian K9WIS

---- Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@gmail.com> wrote:

Jerry-
I remember those solicitations from card printers.  Think they started arriving about 2 weeks after the license and the address had my call on it!  In fact, if memory serves, one of them included 10 "sample cards" all printed up with my call and info!  I think I ordered my 100 from them.  Sure wish I had saved one of those original cards.
--
*Rick - N7WE*
*070 - #1602*