More participants = higher scores + more fun.  If A=B and B=C then A=C. (I knew I'd use that someday)

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 02:20 PM, JEFF WALSH wrote:

the more the merrier

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, March 12, 2018 1:14 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

Hey, y'all - I was just chatting with Bruce Horn of WA7BNM Contest Calendar/contestcalendar.com fame about the ST Patrick's Day contest being a closed, member's only contest.

Why is it closed? Just because it always has been?  Would anybody have any objection to opening up the contest to the masses, unwashed or or not?

I'm in favor of the idea, but I'd like to hear any detractor's points of view as well.

I didn't just want to "make it so" without some discussion and input from the members on the matter.  Please, let's discuss the pros and cons of making it a public contest.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director