From: Joseph <ljl2002@...>
Date: 3/12/18 8:01 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] It pays to double check Eqsl

Guinness!  Here Hear!!!
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 08:50 AM, bowerjohn41 wrote:

If I get suspicious Eqsl's I always check my LOTW contact look up before confirming or deleting.
Bands seem to be livening up lets hope that bodes well for St Paddy's day.
Guinness and Murphy's Stout to the ready. May be a little Black Bush as well.

John KE4JB

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 8:03 AM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Ran through Eqsl and noticed a suspicious QSL from an EA5 on PSK31 from 1983.  Checked against log and there was no sign of that EA5.  Didn't get on PSK31 until 2000, so I rejected it.  Either it was an honest mistake or someone was trying to pull a fast one.  Waiting to see if he comes up with a beter QSL .

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director