Wisconsin QSO Party

Jerry N9AVY

Haven't seen any WI stations working PSK31 in QSO Party ...   :-(    That's sad.

Guess the only way I'll get that last grid (EN65)  is to go up there and operate it myself, assuming I'll get credit for it.
Have to look into a sort of mini DXpedition ... will have to announce it (like big DXers) , solicit donations (ha-ha !) and go there only to see grid but not be able to get there because of WX and only have one engine; so will have to turn back . { for those who follow DXpeditons; others may not get it because they don't know. Besides, this is supposed to be satire or something like it.)