Re: What the ....????

Joseph <ljl2002@...>

Jerry,
While I was waiting I turned on the radio and made an effortless contact with F6HCP (Bernard).  100% copy both ways.  It was like the old days.  After that I wandered up 20m and saw JA7OUV!  I can count on two fingers the times that I have even seen JA stations here on the East side.  I called a number of times just for the heck of it but he either faded or went QRT.  Must find a way to spend more BITC.

The times they are a changin.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Fri, Mar 09, 2018 at 03:35 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Saw K0JMJ on 20m this afternoon and decided to look up his grid square. It came up AA00aa . Huh ?  So, I decided to do a sear on grid AA00aa and what came up surprised me. Seems there are dozens of stations from all over the world located in this grid square.  But why ???    Think it might be an error either deliberate or a glitch.

Just something to do while waiting for propagation to pick up...