Re: Membership List

Have you looked at doing it thru the notifications?
I have not done it YET but was looking at it.

73
Keith n9vel 0771

On Mar 8, 2018, at 5:31 PM, Charles Odom, KI4VMK <ki4vmk@...> wrote:

No, nothing in fldigi like that

Charles, KI4VMK
# 2542
On Mar 8, 2018, at 4:27 PM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
The way it works in MixW is that you have a file called icons.cfg that contains the call signs (and countries).  When you decode a call sign that you clicked on, MixW looks into the icons.cfg file for the callsign, if it finds it, it will point to an icon that is located in the Icons folder of Mixw, and display that icon beside the call sign.  Works the same if someone enters their QTH as  bf Egypt, it looks for Egypt, grabs the icon from the Icons folder and displays the Egyptian flag.

This is how we can tell if a call is a 070 club member or not.

Does fldigi have a system similar to this?  If so, how does it work, and does it point to a specific .dat file?

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director