From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry N9AVY
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 5:33 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] MixW3.2

Had some time today and band was stinky so erased MixW from the computer. Signal were low on waterfall. Reloaded 3.2 and I see that signals appear to be stronger than an hour ago. Thinking maybe there was some garbage in files as computer was also a bit sluggish. However still can't get 070 members files to work with it, but the icons work okay; in fact one station said he had a ?? GB computer and up came the Union Jack ! Love the icons.

Back to work.

Jerry n9avy