From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] MixW3.2

Do you have your icons.cfg correct?  Do you have all the icons in the Icons folder?
Jim K5SP

On 3/7/2018 4:32 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Had some time today and band was stinky so erased MixW  from the computer.  Signal were low on waterfall. Reloaded 3.2 and I see that signals appear to be stronger than an hour ago.  Thinking maybe there was some garbage in files as computer was also a bit sluggish. However still can't get 070 members files to work with it, but the icons work okay; in fact one station said he had a ?? GB computer and up came the Union Jack !  Love the icons.

 Back to work.

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director