Re: Interesting survey

Jerry N9AVY

Looks like my other attachment get lifted by server. Doh !

Jerry  n9avy

From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 12:41 PM
Subject: [070Club] Interesting survey

Ran across survey conducted last year(2017)  before & during FT-8 arrival.  I puled the PSK31 part out separately because it was interesting to see PSK31 stats.

Bear in mind that only about 688 responded to this survey so it's not a good sampling, but if 070 members responded to 2018 survey perhaps we could up the data on PSK31 and it might help. The PSK31 part is the one attached as "survey.png".

Reading over the entire  survey is fun, but as I said it's not a good cross section of the ham population. However, N8RMA has a great idea going here because he doesn't have an axe to grind.

Anyhow, this is some ham-related to do while waiting on propagation....

Jerry  N9AVY