Re: Knee Surgery

B C <k9wis@...>

But I hear physical therapists are good looking and can work magic..wink wink
Brian K9WIS

---- Dan Morris <dbmorris315@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Thanks Steve - Right now I think I’m grimacing more than I am grinning!! hihi

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

On Mar 3, 2018, at 10:32 PM, Steve VA3TPS <mcfido@bell.net> wrote:

Hi Dan ,
Glad to hear it went well and your doing OK.

I had both my knee's done a year apart and your right it hurts a whole lot!
My advice is take your medicine and as much as it hurts the Therapy and
exercises is what makes it better and stronger so you have to grin and bear it!

Good luck and hang in there and we will see you on the waterfall soon!

73 de Steve
VA3TPS # 526