Re: Knee Surgery

Joseph <ljl2002@...>

Dan,
That's amazing! 35 minutes.
In the old days you would have had to just deal with it.  So glad that it is not an option anymore.
Wishing you a quick recovery.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sat, Mar 03, 2018 at 10:13 PM, Dan Morris wrote:

Well, the knee surgery went well and only took 35 minutes!!

now the recovery process.  So far, it has been okay but painful. two of the procedures I’m supposed got lift my leg and so far I have been unable to do so but today I was able to raise it about an inch or two so some progress made today.  I am supposed to start outpatient therapy on Tuesday so I’m not looking forward to that but we will see.

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065