Re: Wondering about 6m PSK31 this coming season

Rick - N7WE

Thanks to all who replied to my posting about 6m this coming season.  Here's hoping there will be enough of us give it a go to make PSK31 active on the band again.   I believe the default freq for FT8 is 50.313 so hopefully they will stay somewhat with the published band plan and won't shift down that far and encroach on 50.290.  I'm saving pennies for a yagi for the back yard but will have to keep it below the roof line to avoid HOA difficulties.  Sure wouldn't want to put what I've already got at risk!  Thanks again to everyone and hope to work you on 6m!