Re: Knee Surgery

B C <k9wis@...>

thats awesome Dan..you're going to be running marathons in no time..we all cheering for you..
we expect a daily progress report...35 minutes? it took them longer to do a root canal on me..
Brian K9WIS

---- Dan Morris <dbmorris315@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, the knee surgery went well and only took 35 minutes!!

now the recovery process. So far, it has been okay but painful. two of the procedures I’m supposed got lift my leg and so far I have been unable to do so but today I was able to raise it about an inch or two so some progress made today. I am supposed to start outpatient therapy on Tuesday so I’m not looking forward to that but we will see.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com