Re: Knee Surgery

Matthew King - AK4MK

Glad to hear that all went well, Dan - hang in there and...

- accept their help
- take your medicine
- do that therapy

Then you'll have it behind you before you know it!

73

Matt
AK4MK

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 10:13 PM, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
Well, the knee surgery went well and only took 35 minutes!!

now the recovery process.  So far, it has been okay but painful. two of the procedures I’m supposed got lift my leg and so far I have been unable to do so but today I was able to raise it about an inch or two so some progress made today.  I am supposed to start outpatient therapy on Tuesday so I’m not looking forward to that but we will see.

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065