Re: Wondering about 6m PSK31 this coming season

Jerry N9AVY

Maybe just need to find new 6 m PSK freq    ????

Jerry  n9avy

From: F.R. Ashley <gdadx2@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2018 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Wondering about 6m PSK31 this coming season

6 meter PSK... FT8 claims another victim, lol.   I worked some 6 meter quite a bit last year, almost all was FT8, rarely could scare up a PSK station.
73 Buddy WB4M

On 3/2/2018 09:32 AM, K8TOM wrote:
Hopefully your luck will be better than mine over the last three years out here on the left coast.

With a 4-element 6M beam at 40' and CQing when the condx were "right" over a couple months each year, I think that I have three 6M PSK31 contacts in the log.  I have to admit it dampened my enthusiasm a bit, despite the patter about about the "magic band".

Maybe it's just the left coast?  Or of course operator expertise...HI   Maybe 6M just requires that you just be more on top of hour to hour condx each day.  But the activity seems sparse out here.

Anyway good luck to all 6M-PSKers this coming season.

73,
Tom
K8TOM