Re: Wondering about 6m PSK31 this coming season

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

I'll be interested in doing some 6m work this season. I have a 4 element 6m beam, and the FTdx3000 does 6m SSB, so I'm set.

Looks like I have 17 6m PSK-31 contacts, mostly in 2014 and 2015, with a couple in 2016. Most of them predate the beam, and were made with a 6m loop I have up as well.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 8:19 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
I'm wondering about 6m PSK31 for the coming season.  In the past, I've used a 6m halo and done mostly JT65 and MSK144. But there has been very little PSK.  In fact, I only have 6 - 6m PSK31 QSOs in the log.  So before I spend some $ on a yagi, though I'd check here to see just how much interest, if any, there is for 6m.  Thanks for any and all replies.