Re: Dan's Knee & March 365 - Finish Line in Sight

B C <k9wis@...>

I thought maybe it is like when you take your car to the mechanic and you ask for the old parts just to make sure they did the job..
Brian K9WIS

---- Joseph <ljl2002@optimum.net> wrote:

Brian,
No.  The old knee goes INTO the fireplace. Hi Hi.
GL Dan!  Hope it all goes smoothly.
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

 On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 11:27 PM, B C wrote:

 > Do you get to keep the old knee?? for the fireplace mantle or trophy
case. hi hi
Brian K9WIs

---- Dan Morris wrote:
haha — Encouraging for sure — thanks so much Milt.

Dan Morris
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

On Feb 28, 2018, at 5:11 PM, Milton Garb wrote:

Dan,
Good luck!
Be sure you ask your Dr if he's took all the courses...& passed all
of tests...and didn't get his diploma on the internet, ya know?
Be sure he has a lot of books with pictures in case he get's
stuck...
Also,
Be sure, with all of the video monitors in the surgery operating
theatre, the MD has YouTube on one of them, ya know?...It's a good
source of info for him...plus, no more than 2 cups of coffee...
You and I both live on the edge of town, Dan, and we have to be
pretty sharp to live on the edge of town!
Our thoughts and prayers are continuing for you, and others in our
070 family that needs them!!
You'll be up and riding your bicycle and jumping fences in no time
at all! I had the old "slash & burn" knee surgery back in '65'...I
got over it...and it's a very good predictor of upcoming drops in
barometric pressure...Plus I have 2, 3" scars on each side of my
left knee cap to be proud of...
I know many of us are hoping and praying you'll do well...
Best 73,
Milt
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

PS...Everybody: Remember this...if you have pain and it hurts...take
the pain medicine! That's what it's for!! I don't care if it's OxyC,
Norco, Vicodin or whatever...take it if you're hurting!!!
That's the intelligent & smart thing to do!!! (If someone takes it
because it makes him feel good? That's addiction...)