Re: Dan's Knee & March 365 - Finish Line in Sight

Dan Morris - KZ3T

haha — Encouraging for sure — thanks so much Milt.

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Feb 28, 2018, at 5:11 PM, Milton Garb <n6mg@...> wrote:

Dan,
Good luck!
Be sure you ask your Dr if he's took all the courses...& passed all of tests...and didn't get his diploma on the internet, ya know?
Be sure he has a lot of books with pictures in case he get's stuck...
Also,
Be sure, with all of the video monitors in the surgery operating theatre, the MD has YouTube on one of them, ya know?...It's a good source of info for him...plus, no more than 2 cups of coffee...
You and I both live on the edge of town, Dan, and we have to be pretty sharp to live on the edge of town!
Our thoughts and prayers are continuing for you, and others in our 070 family that needs them!!
You'll be up and riding your bicycle and jumping fences in no time at all! I had the old "slash & burn" knee surgery back in '65'...I got over it...and it's a very good predictor of upcoming drops in barometric pressure...Plus I have 2, 3" scars on each side of my left knee cap to be proud of...
I know many of us are hoping and praying you'll do well...
Best 73,
Milt
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

PS...Everybody: Remember this...if you have pain and it hurts...take the pain medicine! That's what it's for!! I don't care if it's OxyC, Norco, Vicodin or whatever...take it if you're hurting!!!
That's the intelligent & smart thing to do!!!
(If someone takes it because it makes him feel good? That's addiction...)