Dan's Knee & March 365 - Finish Line in Sight

Dan,

Good luck!

Be sure you ask your Dr if he's took all the courses...& passed all of tests...and didn't get his diploma on the internet, ya know?

Be sure he has a lot of books with pictures in case he get's stuck...

Also,

Be sure, with all of the video monitors in the surgery operating theatre, the MD has YouTube on one of them, ya know?...It's a good source of info for him...plus, no more than 2 cups of coffee...

You and I both live on the edge of town, Dan, and we have to be pretty sharp to live on the edge of town!

Our thoughts and prayers are continuing for you, and others in our 070 family that needs them!!

You'll be up and riding your bicycle and jumping fences in no time at all! I had the old "slash & burn" knee surgery back in '65'...I got over it...and it's a very good predictor of upcoming drops in barometric pressure...Plus I have 2, 3" scars on each side of my left knee cap to be proud of...

I know many of us are hoping and praying you'll do well...

Best 73,

Milt

N6MG

070-650

LONP #76

PS...Everybody: Remember this...if you have pain and it hurts...take the pain medicine! That's what it's for!! I don't care if it's OxyC, Norco, Vicodin or whatever...take it if you're hurting!!!

That's the intelligent & smart thing to do!!!

(If someone takes it because it makes him feel good? That's addiction...)

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Matthew King - AK4MK
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 12:17 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] March 365 - Finish Line in Sight

Best of luck on the knee surgery, Dan. Prayers have been said for ya!

Matt

AK4MK

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

Rick — Well, I will be making a run at the 365 but mine will not finish until Oct, unfortunately.  

I am having total knee surgery tomorrow, however, I do have a March 24th day I need to get.  By then, my knee will be doing well enough I can get on the radio and make my contact. Then I have one in May and a bunch in June/Aug, 2 in Sep and my last 2 will be in OCT.    Only 18 more to go!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Feb 28, 2018, at 8:57 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

It's the last day of February and that means it's time to look ahead for the possible finishers of the 365 Endorsement this March.  But there are none.  Good news though!  There are several lining up for an April finish. 

I know there are several out there working to make a contact every day.  And with current propagation it can be tough!  If you are making a run at 365, please post here on the group and there will be lots of us watching the waterfall to help you!

--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.