Re: March 365 - Finish Line in Sight

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Best of luck on the knee surgery, Dan. Prayers have been said for ya!

73

Matt
AK4MK

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
Rick — Well, I will be making a run at the 365 but mine will not finish until Oct, unfortunately.
I am having total knee surgery tomorrow, however, I do have a March 24th day I need to get.  By then, my knee will be doing well enough I can get on the radio and make my contact. Then I have one in May and a bunch in June/Aug, 2 in Sep and my last 2 will be in OCT.    Only 18 more to go!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Feb 28, 2018, at 8:57 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

It's the last day of February and that means it's time to look ahead for the possible finishers of the 365 Endorsement this March.  But there are none.  Good news though!  There are several lining up for an April finish.

I know there are several out there working to make a contact every day.  And with current propagation it can be tough!  If you are making a run at 365, please post here on the group and there will be lots of us watching the waterfall to help you!